REV UP - October 1-7 MXON Edition
Welcome to our Weekly Update, let's REV UP your Monday!
UPDATED 10.1.18 @ 6am
This Weekend Warrior is Presented by
THE MOTOCROSS OF NATIONS HAS TAKEN OVER
Michigan Motocross.com !
REDBUD Motocross of Nations!
MXON is October 6-7 Be sure to buy your tickets HERE
Pertinent information for fans attending the RedBud MXoN:
* Event web site: www.redbudmxon.com.
* General Admission tickets are discounted online through September 23: $10 off a weekend ticket and $5 off a Sunday ticket.
* General Admission tickets will be available online at regular price after September 23, and will also be available at the event.
* Pit Passes will be available at the track, and are not sold online. Cost is $35 and provides access to the pits during posted times Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
* Daily parking is available at the track, U.S. currency only, for $30/day Saturday and Sunday.
* What’s not available at the track? Camping (sold out), RV parking in daily lots, and overnight parking in daily lots. However, all of these are available at the nearby Berrien County Youth Fairgrounds, with free shuttles to and from the track. Visit www.redbudmxon.com and click Camping or Parking for details.
We have a Contest Presented by OGs Optics on our Facebook page
Check it out HERE for a chance to WIN a set of OGs One-Off Goggles
Check out our coverage all week long as we cover and post about the MXON at RedBud.
We have 1 more Giveaway coming on Tuesday so keep watch!